Sunday, July 31, 2011

just up from a little nap....

....but I am not really awake.  I figured I better get up and move around or I would wake up in the middle of the night wide eyed and miserable.

I got so excited working on my IRT PowerPoint presentation last night; I didn't notice time flying by. At one point I heard a car start and wondered who the heck was going out in the middle of the night.  As I looked to the window, I was shocked to see the sun shining. It was just before 6:00am. OMG, I had been up all night.  Have to say it has been a verrry long time since I pulled an all nighter!

I enjoyed sharing my work with everyone. Making presentations is fun!  Giving presentations....not necessarily fun, but something I don't mind.   More importantly, I enjoyed watching my classmates make their own presentations.  As I didn't have an opportunity to interact closely with others in the class; the presentations provided insight into perspective and personality I would not other wise have known.  For me, getting to know people is as important as getting to know the subject of the class.

What a great class!  I truly enjoyed it.  I suppose the instructor may have had something to do with it.   Winking smile   It is not often to encounter an instructor that not only loves teaching but shows enthusiasm for the subject matter as well.  Thank you Catherine. Can't wait for our next class together.

No comments:

Post a Comment